Laser Pointer Manual
InstructionHello, dear customers:
Thanks to visit our professional website on selling only high power laser pointers!
Since the laser is really powerful, you'd better read this paper carefully before you use your laser pointer.
Note: Put in the battery with Positive pole -- outward, negative pole – inward.
- Never Point to the people or animal for it is really strong power!
Avoid direct eye exposure to laser beam, exposure to the eye can cause permanent damage.
- Keep away from the children.
- Please don't keep it on for a long time, the laser is high power and get hot easily. So it is recommended to limit it to 30 seconds or less per use to avoid heat buildup. Once you feel the laser get hot you’d better let it have a rest.
- When not in use, it is a good idea to remove the battery and keep it safely.
- If you find that the brightness of laser beam is getting seriously weaker, please recharge the batteries.
- Please wear the laser goggles when you have to expose your eyes to the laser spot for a long time, and be awared that the laser could be reflective when you shoot it on the glass or white/silver smooth-surface objects!
Sometimes the listings on our other online stores might be removed and then you may buy our product on www.LaserPointerPenShop.com
Laser Pointer we offers:
- Wavelength: 445nm, 450nm, 650nm, 532nm, 635nm
- Power: 50mw - 5000mw
- Beam style: continuous line.
- Spot size: 6M place <φ10mm.
- Power supply: 1-3 x 16340 Battery ( or 1-3 x 18650 Battery )
- Laser range: 10000 meters (6.25 Mile).
- Focus mode: adjustable.
- Body material: Metal
- Working voltage: DC=7.2-8.4V.
- Preheat time: < 3 seconds.
- Working temperature: +15℃～＋35℃.
- Storage temperature: -10℃～+40℃.
!!!!!Surprise: More high power laser pointers (1W~5W) are in: